Monday, August 17, 2009

my bling bling clas..!

salam..ellow mis dia..first of all, for class today, i am very excited to know about your another technique to teach us.., as well as..u make something different...or this is a standard university level that i do not know..?but i am still can not excellent in english..hehe..never mind, i will try my best to improve my english...as u know, i've a problem in grammar.. a lot of thing that i don't know..how about my act as a wife..hehe, i thought it was bad but funny..that's all for today.. hehe,, t.q

1 comment:

  1. salam, haha i had fun watching your acting. not bad for a beginner. hey, i'm happy to see that my students benefit from the activities that i use. i know for most of you, english is a dull class but i do want you twist that kind of perception. more activities coming up soon!!

    ReplyDelete