Monday, August 17, 2009

me..aqma

salam.. to mis dia..
Emm,actually i'm a new student, transfer from uitm larkin.. at there i 've got a lot of frens..
lovely and smart lecturer..also cute lecturer, especially miss haniza.
i've got something new from her about english...my another lecturer also gave something new to me that i don't know..
'my classmate'...also very friendly...i'm so sad coz i have to leave their...
at there i'm a treasurer..it's like a' bendahari' hehe...
they all also call me mizbeckham bcoz of i'm crazy about D.B.. :]
hehe that's about my simple life at segamat..
now,myself..
i'm SITI NORAQMA. BT. AB. KAHAR..
i'm live in tampoi, jb..
i'm ex student SDARY.. ( love sdary 4eva) hehe..
i've three siblings.. i'm the last one..
{~,^}
i've one elder brother and elder sister..
my brother's name is MUHAMMAD SYAHRIL
and my elder sister is SITI NORAZMAH...
my favourite food is kebab n kfc..
my favourite drinks is horlicks ice..
i'm also have a sweet's parents..
my mom's name MARINA BT. HAROON KHAN.she is a 'pembantu tadbir' at Jabatan Tenaga Kerja or familiar with Pejabat Buruh....
my dad's name AB. KAHAR. BIN AB. AZIZ. he is a felda officer..
my mom is a great mom in the world.. i love her so much.. also my dad.. he is a creatif Father..everything he can do for me...
i think that's all for my a simple life...(~,^)

2 comments:

  1. hey, nice to know you miss d.b. :P

    anyway, i miss haniza too, a lot!she is my bestie. owh, you are from sdary? is it sekolah dato abd rahman yaakob in melaka? i went to that school when i was studying in uitm lendu. we held an english workshop there and haniza and i were the facilitators

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaah....
    no la..SDARY at tampoi..
    SEKOLAH DATO ABDUL RAHMAN YASSIN...
    mostly said SDARY is sekolah dato abdul rahman yaakob..
    hehehe..i know'MY SDARY'are not so famous..
    hehe..

    ReplyDelete